RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
Dordogne Tour Price Includes:
- Full-time services of professional Off the Beaten Path Expert Culinary and Walking Tour Guide(s).
- 4 nights, Home Based Accommodations (NO Hotel Hopping)
- 11 Meals: 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- We have established, proprietary relationships with All Chefs, restaurants and bistrots on ALL of our tours based on both our exclusive and privileged network of contacts and French friends and our outstanding reputation throughout France. All Chefs, restaurants and bistrots selected for our tours are Michelin-star and/or have been featured/recommended by top “foodie” magazines and/or fellow Michelin-star Chefs. We dine in both gourmet restaurants and our favorite hide-a-ways cherished by the locals.
- All entry fees for pre-historic cave tours
- All fees for Culinary Class with local Master Chef
- All fees associated with the two walks noted in the itinerary
- All Wines and Non-alcoholic Beverages are included at all meals
- All Ground transportation during the tour
- Roundtrip transfers between Brive-la-Gaillarde and our hotel on tour start and conclusion day at specified times
- This exclusive tour is available to book on a private basis for a minimum of 10 guests per tour date.
Activity Rating: 70% Easy, 30% Moderate
Unrivaled Expertise within France and WITH THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FUN GUIDES!
All Off the Beaten Path guides are Americans with dual nationality (American-French citizenship), are multi-lingual and reside in France. They bring a wealth of local information and history to enrich each guest’s experience, and have been selected for their comprehensive understanding of both French and Anglophone culture. Many have been elected to some of the most prestigious tourism offices in France, and some have also been awarded UNESCO accolades for their cultural work in France. Most of our guides are also contributing authors to prominent guidebooks including Rick Steves Provence Guide Book and many more. The key ingredient to a successful tour is the guide, and our guides have been recognized for their talent, knowledge and professionalism. You will find that Off the Beaten Path guides are wonderful traveling companions, whose knowledge and sense of fun and positive attitude make each tour day a wonderful experience. Read what our guests say about our tours – Tour Guest Reviews
Why Choose Off the Beaten Path, LLC for your next tour vacation to France? Click here to read…
Dordogne Tour Price Includes – Walking in Dordogne, France
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans