BOOK A FRANCE OFF THE BEATEN PATH™ TOUR!
Celebrating 28 years of Exceptional Travel Experiences
TOUR TRAVEL IN FRANCE IS OUR SPECIALTY
RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
BOOK A 2022 OR 2023 France Off The Beaten Path™ TOUR!
- To book space(s) on a France Off the Beaten Path™ 2022 or 2023 Tour, scroll down the page to complete all sections of the tour booking form below, and then click the “BOOK MY TOUR” button at the very bottom of this page to submit your booking and confirm your space(s).
- Your Tour booking will be processed in real-time, and you will receive an immediate booking confirmation email and tour deposit payment receipt.
- A US$600 per person tour deposit secures your space one any 2022 and 2023 Tour.
- The security of the form is strict. Please EMAIL US at email@example.com, if you would like assistance. We’ll be happy to help!
- Dietary Requests & Food Allergies — We accommodate ALL dietary requests and preferences (including vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, as well as any food likes/dislikes, etc) and ALL food allergies (gluten, shellfish, etc) while ensuring an amazing foodie experience for all tour guests with restrictions and/or allergies.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
FEEL Welcome AND AT HOME WITH OUR Friends ON EVERY TOUR!
More than just a tour, France Off the Beaten Path transforms the entire guest experience into a personalized and exclusive “unparalleled” active, cultural affair that far exceeds guest expectations every time! We connect guests with our lifelong, local French friends who rank among France’s top-rated chefs, specialty artisans, artists, wine producers, hotel & castle owners, and entertainers!
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans