Tour Prices & Inclusions
Best Adventures in Bordeaux Tour
By France Off the Beaten Path Tours
RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
BORDEAUX, ARCACHON, SAINT EMILION TOUR PRICE
- 2023 Bordeaux Tour Price – US$5,898 per person 6-Days/5-Nights, based on double/twin occupancy.
- 2024 Bordeaux Tour Price – US$6,498 per person 6 Days/ 5 Nights based on double/twin occupancy.
- SOLO TRAVELERS AND SINGLE ROOM REQUESTS – Add single supplement US$1,200 (2023/2024 tours). Single supplement is applicable for solo travelers and all single occupancy room requests.
- All prices are in US Dollars – 6 Days/ 5 Nights – double/twin occupancy!
- Dietary Requests & Food Allergies — We accommodate ALL dietary requests (including vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, etc) and ALL food allergies (gluten, shellfish, etc) while ensuring an amazing foodie experience for all tour guests with restrictions and/or allergies.
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm space availability or ask questions
- Download and print our BORDEAUX TOUR DETAILED BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Download and print our BORDEAUX TOUR -SHORT VERSION- BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Bordeaux, Arcachon, Saint Emilion Tour Price Includes:
- This small group, Bordeaux, Saint Emilion, Arcachon Tour is led by professional Off the Beaten Path, LLC Company Tour Guides – Bordeaux wine industry, cultural, history, and culinary industry insiders, UNESCO heritage award winners, professional France history and Bordeaux-specific history specialists
- Our dedicated Bordeaux Guides bring the prestigious world of Bordeaux food, wine and history to life daily.
- 5 nights — 1 Luxury Boutique Hotel : NO HOTEL HOPPING! — at CONDE NAST recommended luxury boutique Hotel de Seze or equivalent. Hotel offers FREE Wifi.
- 10 MEALS included – 5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners – Savor sumptuous gourmet meals of “Bordelaise” specialties at private estates, Michelin-star restaurants, and cooking class.
- VIP Winery tours and tasting in Saint Emilion and Sauternes
- For WALKERS – Share in authentic local experiences along the roads less traveled during walks of the Saint Emilion Jurisdiction, Arcachon Basin/Pilat Dune and Bordeaux.
- For any NON-WALKERS – shuttle to/from all restaurants, activities, excursions, historic sites, winery tours/tastings, French bread baking/cooking class daily.
- Classified Bordeaux wines and non-alcoholic beverages included at all group meals.
- A fun, hands-on “COOKING AT HOME” cooking class with our friend Antoine, a celebrity master chef and cookbook author at his family home!
- Dine as VIP guests during a privately hosted lunch at a wine producer in Saint Emilion, at our Chef’s Family Home in Sauternes, and along the coast in Arcachon.
- Bottled water provided throughout the tour.
- All ground transportation throughout the tour.
- Due to the exclusivity of this Bordeaux, Arcachon, Saint Emilion Tour, the group size is limited to 12-14 guests.
- Comfort Zone – Designed for the interests of and to appeal to both the Active and Occasional Walker. For those who don’t walk or elect not to participate in the daily walks, enjoy being shuttled to all of our activities, winery tours and tastings, and restaurants.
- NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE – airfare and/or train fare to/from Bordeaux, France, meals not specifically detailed above, personal purchases.
- Check France Off the Beaten Path our on Facebook – Click here to see photos on our facebook page…
- Book a Bordeaux, Arcachon, Saint Emilion Tour Today!
Photos from some of our 2022 Bordeaux Tour Season Tours!
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans