HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
France Off the Beaten Path
RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
STEP 1: Click here to launch our secure online booking form »
STEP 2: Complete Your Traveler Information Preferences
STEP 3: Make Your Tour Deposit Payment. We accept all major credit cards.
- A Non-refundable US$600 per person per tour deposit is required at time of booking a tour to confirm space(s) on any 2023 or 2024 tours.
- Balance payment is due no later than 60 days before the tour departure date.
- Payment is in US Dollars by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- When you complete our online tour booking form and click the “Book My Tour” button, your credit card is charged in real-time, and you receive an immediate booking confirmation email and tour deposit payment receipt.
- We email you an invoice detailing the tour balance due and the due date by when the balance payment needs to be paid no later than 60 days before the balance payment due date.
- Payment Plans Available! Secure your tour now before it’s sold out with just a small deposit and installments until your balance is paid in full! Payment plan option is available for tours booked at least 6 months before tour departure date.
- Tour bookings are only accepted by completing our secure online reservation form .
- If you prefer to book your tour space(s) via your Travel Agent, please have your agent contact us by email at email@example.com for details on how to book.
Off the Beaten Path, LLC holds a website identity assurance warranty. Travelers are insured for up to $100,000 per tour reservation booking when relying on the information provided by GeoTrust IdAuthority on this site.
How to Book A Tour – Tour Deposit & Payments:
TOUR DEPOSIT AND BALANCE PAYMENT
- A non-refundable US$600 per person tour deposit payment secures your space(s) on any tour.
- Once your tour is booked, we will issue you an invoice for the balance due.
- Balance payment is due no later than 60 days before tour departure.
- The US$600 per person per tour deposit is non-refundable.
- 61+ days : Non-refundable tour deposit can be placed on hold for use up to 12 months.
- 60 – 31 days : Traveler forfeits 50% of tour monies paid.
- 0-30 days : Traveler forfeits 100% of tour monies paid.
- No-Show or cancellations received on tour departure day: Traveler forfeits 100% of tour monies paid.
Trip cancellation/interruption insurance is recommended, but not required to participate in a Tour. No exceptions can be made to our Terms and Conditions/Cancellation policies. Trip cancellation/interruption insurance will protect Guest should he or she need to cancel for certain necessary reasons such as illness, unemployment, death, and provides Guest refunds for air and Tour. Additional insurance for baggage, health/accident is also available through most major travel insurance providers. OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC is not responsible for additional expenses that may occur, as a result of Guest not purchasing travel insurance.
FEEL Welcome AND AT HOME WITH OUR Friends ON EVERY TOUR!
More than just a tour, France Off the Beaten Path transforms the entire guest experience into a personalized and exclusive “unparalleled” active, cultural affair that far exceeds guest expectations every time! We connect guests with our lifelong, local French friends who rank among France’s top-rated chefs, specialty artisans, artists, wine producers, hotel & castle owners, and entertainers!
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans