France Off The Beaten Path Tours
Get In Touch, We’re Here To Help!
RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
READY TO Book YOUR TOUR?
If you’re excited by the thought of joining one of our active, small group tours to France, now is the time to book your space on the tour and date of your choice! The Earlier You Book Your Tour, The More You Save!
OUR TRAVEL CONSULTANTS ARE AVAILABLE TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES
Our valid telephone number is +1.717.683.2827 – contact us by sending us a message on WhatsApp!
- By Email: email@example.com – We try to respond promptly to email inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- By Telephone on WHATSAPP : +1.717.683.2827.
- Send us a TEXT or WHATSAPP message : +1.717.683.2827
- Want to book a private tour for your group? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Have a group of a minimum of 10 persons traveling together? Contact us at email@example.com to learn how to get 1 free trip.
- Want to book a private, custom tour? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Interested in organizing a team building trip for your company? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
HOW TO Book A FRANCE OFF THE BEATEN PATH TOUR…
- Tour reservation bookings are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our secure online reservation booking form which offers immediate confirmation of your tour reservation booking and deposit payment.
- Travelers book direct, but if you would like to book through a Travel Agent, please have your agent contact us for details.
- Book your chosen tour by clicking the secure online reservation booking form.
- Once your tour is booked, your tour price is locked in and guaranteed, and will NOT increase.
- We also provide complimentary France travel planning services, hotel and restaurant recommendations and much more for pre- and/or post- tour stays in France on request for our registered tour guests.
FRANCE Off The Beaten Path Tours by Off the Beaten Path, LLC
OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC
Reservations & Operations Office: 749 Grandview Rd., York, PA 17403 USA
Branch Offices: St. Remy-de-Provence, Amboise & Bordeaux, France
Off the Beaten Path, LLC holds a website identity assurance warranty. Travelers are insured for up to $100,000 per tour reservation booking when relying on the information provided by GeoTrust IdAuthority on this site.
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans