Provence Tour Prices & Inclusions
Best Adventures in Provence Tour
by France Off the Beaten Path Tours
RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
Provence Tour PRICES (Provence tour prices & inclusions)
- 2023 Provence Tour Price – US$4,898 per person, based on double/twin occupancy.
- 2024 Provence Tour Price – US$5,298 Per Person 6 Days/ 5 Nights based on double/twin occupancy.
- SOLO TRAVELERS AND SINGLE ROOM REQUESTS – Add single supplement of US$740 (2023/2024 tours). Single supplement is applicable for solo travelers and all single occupancy room requests.
- All prices are in US Dollars – 6 Days/ 5 Nights – double/twin occupancy!
- Provence Tour Price – Inclusions: Dietary Requests & Food Allergies — We accommodate ALL dietary requests (including vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, etc) and ALL food allergies (gluten, shellfish, etc) while ensuring an amazing foodie experience for all tour guests with restrictions and/or allergies.
- Download and print our PROVENCE TOUR DETAILED BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Download and print our PROVENCE TOUR -SHORT VERSION- BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Provence Tour PRICE INCLUDES…
- Fully Guided sightseeing, walks, excursions, and cultural visits throughout the tour by professional Off the Beaten Path, LLC (OTBP) Company Tour Guides. OTBP Guides are UNESCO award winners, contributors to Provence Travel Guidebooks, and are accomplished authors. OTBP Tour guides are professional France history and Provence-specific history specialists who make learning the tidbits, gossip, anecdotes and stories of France fun and memorable throughout the tour.
- 5 nights — NO HOTEL HOPPING! — at CONDE NAST recommended boutique Hotel Gounod in historical St. Remy de Provence, and is owned and operated by our personal friend Karine.
- 10 Meals Included – 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners.
- All premium wines and non-alcoholic beverages at group meals!
- All entry/participation fees for all activities and excursions detailed in the itinerary.
- Roundtrip transfers on Day 1 and Day 6 of the tour between Avignon TGV train station and our hotel in St. Remy-de-Provence – We can also organize roundtrip transfers from/to Marseille Airport on request. The group pick-up time is 4:00 PM at Avignon TGV Rail Station. Specific details on where to meet your guide will be included in the tour information package we send out 30 days prior to the tour.
- Bottled water provided daily.
- All ground transportation throughout the tour.
- –COMFORT ZONE– Designed for the interests of and to appeal to BOTH WALKERS & NON-WALKERS alike — the Active and Occasional Walker, and travelers of all ability levels; however, this tour is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues. If you’re not a walker at all, enjoy shuttling to all activities, excursions and meals on our comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinters.
Provence Tour Price – Inclusions: NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE – International airfare to/from France, airfare/train fare to the starting point to begin the tour at Avignon TGV rail station, entry fees for optional visits at Glanum, Les Carrieres des Lumieres, meals not detailed in itinerary, gratuities to guides and driver, personal purchases.
Authentic Provence Experiences! Spend 6 days experiencing Provence like family friends going beyond tourist hotspots to meet and spend time with some of France’s best loved and highly recognized artisans, chefs, and winery owners who are our family friends, and welcome you to their workshops, kitchens, and family homes for authentic and fun French experiences unlike any other!
- Book A Provence Tour Now While Spaces Are Available!
- EMAIL US at email@example.com or CALL or message on WhatsApp at 1.717.683.2827 with requests and questions.
- Follow us on social media – Facebook – Provence Tour Details
Photos from some of our 2022 Provence Tour season tours!
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans