RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
Champagne Tour Price Includes:
- Full-time services of a professional Off the Beaten Path Expert Culinary, Champagne/Wine Guide who serves as guests liaison during this fully escorted Champagne Tour.
- 3 nights, Home Based Luxury Accommodations (NO Hotel Hopping)
- 7 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- We have established, proprietary relationships with Chefs, restaurants, and bistros on ALL of our tours based on both our exclusive and privileged network of contacts and French friends and our outstanding reputation throughout France. All Chefs, restaurants, and bistros selected for our tours are Michelin-star and/or have been featured/recommended by top “foodie” magazines and/or fellow Michelin-star Chefs. We dine in both gourmet restaurants and our favorite hide-a-ways cherished by the locals.
- All Champagnes, Wines and Non-alcoholic Beverages are included at group meals
- All fees for 4-6 Champagne House Tours followed by “Prestige” Tastings – a Prestige tasting is defined by the number of champagnes to be tasted at the conclusion of a tour – Our tours include 1 to 3 vintages each visit. And a “vintage” is the premium, top quality champagne of a producer.
- What makes our visits exclusive? All of our tastings include tasting “vintages”. A vintage is the producer’s top champagne, noted by the year of production, because the grapes used to produce the vintage all come from 1 single harvest year, and are 100 grand cru quality – A vintage is the #1 best quality champagne made by a Champagne producer.
- All fees for pastry/chocolate making workshop
- Ground transportation during the tour
- Roundtrip transfers between Reims and our hotel on tour start and conclusion day at specified times
- This exclusive Tour is limited to 10 guests per Tour date.
- Comfort Zone – Designed for the interests of and to appeal to the Active Traveler and Occasional Walker. This tour requires travelers to be able to climb many steps to the cellars and back up at the conclusion of each visit several times each day.
- Please note: Champagne tour itineraries are subject to change and certain producers only offer group tours. Every effort will be made to keep the itinerary as close as possible to what appears here on our website; however the final Champagne itinerary may vary due to producers schedules and availabilities, announced or unannounced renovation closures, and other factors beyond our control.
- Activity Information: This tour involves a considerable amount of walking and climbing up and down steps during our visits at the Champagne Houses, cellars and in between visits. This tour also requires travelers be able to stand for extended periods of times during the Champagne house tours, as seating is not available in the underground galleries. — Champagne Tasting Gourmet Tour Itinerary
Why Choose Off the Beaten Path, LLC for your next tour vacation to France? Click here to read…
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans