RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
CHAMPAGNE TOUR DATES – PRICES
2024 Tour Dates…
- April 23-26
- May 2-5
- May 14-17 – SOLD OUT
- September 24-27
- October 8-11
2025 Tour Dates…
- April 22-25
- May 6-9
- October 14-17
Download and print our CHAMPAGNE TOUR BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
CHAMPAGNE TOUR PRICE
- 2024 Champagne Tour Price – US$3,998 per person double/twin occupancy.
- 2025 Champagne Tour Price – US$4,298 per person double/twin occupancy.
- Solo travelers and single occupancy room requests – Single Supplement: Add US$975 (2024 tours) and US$1,100 (2025 tours).
- Download and print our CHAMPAGNE TOUR BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Champagne Tour Details…Tour Begins & Ends…Hotel
- Tour Begins and Ends – We provide complimentary group transfers to/from Reims rail station in Reims, France on Day 1 and Day 4.
- Group size – Maximum 14 guests per tour date.
- Dietary requests – We cater to all dietary requirements (vegan, pescatarian, vegetarian) and ALL food allergies.
- Champagne Tour Hotel – 3-nights at the Luxurious, Historical Boutique Hotel de la Paix in Reims for the entire 4-day/3-night Champagne Tour; A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- NEVER ANY HOTEL HOPPING.
- ALL Hotels in France are NON-smoking.
- Click here to see photos of our Champagne Tour Hotel – Hotel de la Paix
France Off the Beaten Path™ tour prices offer excellent value!
- By living and working locally in France, and having longstanding, established relationships with local professionals, who are personal friends, we SAVE travelers as much as 50% with our tour prices, compared to offerings from other tour companies competing in the same tour market!
- Not only have we negotiated the best prices for every component of our tours, because we’re working with friends, but we also include unique and personalized experiences only available to our tour guests; thanks to local friends.
- We also include most everything in our tour prices. Unlike non-France based and multi-destination tour companies, we don’t have to budget international flight costs, lodging, food, and other expenses for tour guides into tour prices, giving us leverage to pass on big savings to tour guests!
- By including most everything in our prices, there are also NEVER any hidden out-of-pocket expenses to worry about, making it easy for travelers to organize their travel budget in advance, and putting travelers at ease to truly focus on enjoying their tour experience!
CHAMPAGNE Tour Price Includes EVERYTHING but…
- …Airfare to/from France, train fare to/from Champagne-Ardenne TGV rail station Reims, France, 1 dinner, personal purchases, laundry and room service.
- Click here to READ ALL Details of “What’s Included in the Champagne Tour Price”!
- Comfort Zone – Designed for the interests of and to appeal to the Active Traveler and Occasional Walker. This tour is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
“Loved EVERYTHING! Liked having down time between all of the activities on both tours. These were fabulous trips! In the Loire Valley, cooking and dining with Christophe and Angelique was great, we liked all of the castles, the meals and the hot air ballooning. In Champagne, all of the tours and tastings were very special and each offered something different. We loved that there was someting new to discover each day!” ––Art and Nancyjo Peters, Chicago, Illinois – (Have been on 2 OTBP tours – Loire Valley Tour and Champagne Tasting Tour)
“Thank you so much for a wonderful taste of France! This card (received by guide) reminded me of your “Jumpy” and all the laughs we had in it during both tours with you. The two tours were very comprehensive and well planned. We really appreciated your expertise. Hopefully we will be able to travel with you again! Thanks so much for everything!” ––Don and Pat Gianone, Chicago, Illinois (Have been on 2 OTBP tours – Loire Valley Tour and Champagne Tasting Tour)
“On a scale of 1 to 10, your Champagne tour gets a 100!!! By far one of the best small group trips we have been on. There was so much attention to detail and ensuring that each of us was well attended to. Our entire group really felt very welcome and special everywhere we went, like everyone was happy to see you, our guide, and us, as your guests! Thanks from all of us for a memorable time! We’re looking forward to another trip with you!” ––Tom & Priscilla Peters and friends, San Francisco, California (Have been on 2 OTBP tours – Loire Valley Tour and Champagne Tasting Tour)
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans