Download and print our PROVENCE TOUR DETAILED BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Download and print our PROVENCE TOUR -SHORT VERSION- BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
- – We provide complimentary transfers to/from both locations — Avignon TGV Rail Station and Marseille Airport on Day 1 and Day 6 of the Tour.
We provide a 1:30 pm transfer from Marseille Airport and a 4 pm transfer from AVIGNON TGV Rail Station.
We provide a 9 AM drop-off arrival at Marseille Airport and a 12 pm (Noon) drop-off arrival at AVIGNON TGV Rail Station followed by drop-off at Avignon Centre rail station.
- – Maximum 14-16 guests per tour date.
- This tour is designed for and caters to walkers and non-walkers alike. Multiple daily options are available for ALL guests!
- – We cater to all dietary requirements (vegan, pescatarian, vegetarian) and all food allergies.
“ The walks were fantastic, lots of great photo ops, and cooking class were our favorites!! Thank you to our guides for making us feel immediately at home. We learned a great deal, laughed much, relaxed completely and felt no stress. What could ever be better!?!” — Bill and Ruthanne Wright, Centennial, Colorado
- A US$500 per person tour deposit payment is required to reserve space(s) on a tour.
- The remaining balance is due no later than 90 days before the tour departure date.
- If booking 90 days or less before the tour departure date, you pay the per person tour deposit to book your selected tour, and we then email you an invoice to complete your tour balance payment within 3 days following our receipt of your tour booking.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Book a 2017 Tour BEFORE June 30, 2017 -OR- Book a 2018 Tour BEFORE September 8, 2017 and Trip Insurance to cover the cost of your tour is included in the tour price; making your tour deposit and balance payment 100% refundable.
- How does OTBP trip insurance work? OTBP trip insurance offers peace of mind flexibility – This means that both your per person tour deposit and tour balance payment are 100% refundable up to sixty days before tour departure and 100% transferrable sixty days or less before tour departure! Traveler incurs no fees.
- 91+ days (from the first day of the trip): $500 per person. There is no cancellation fee if you transfer your US$500 per person tour deposit to another tour or put your tour deposit on hold for a future trip. This credit can be rolled over once and you incur no penalty.
- 61-90 days: 25% of the tour price.
- 31-60 days: 50% of the tour price.
- 0-30 days: 100% of the tour price.
“, I would certainly recommend this trip to my friends and family. The villages and experiences, the inn, the food were spectacular! I have never taken a cooking class before – I have to say that was the highlight of the trip for me (Kathy) We both especailly enjoyed the seaside restaurant in Cassis and the boat ride out to the fjords. I appreciated that one of our guides took a group of us to visit the hospital where Van Gogh once stayed. It was really nice to see the small villages and scenic beauty of this area. Our guides worked well together and compliment one another very well. They have such a profound knowledge of history, language and practical information. Thank you and best of luck to all of you!!” –– Jim and Kathy Hatfield, Fishers, Indiana
“ You are a pleasure to be with! I was happy that the group was so compatible. The trip itself was wonderful! But the people also added to the interest and fun. I love that you are American with French attitude!!! Thank you for a fun week in Provence!!” — Eva Davis, Denville, New Jersey
“ – Overall this is a very good trip, an excellent taste of Provence! Great guides and a very fun and interesting tour!! Thanks!” – Bob and Dianne Newberry, Newport Beach, California
“ – this was a . Wonderful food!! Especially loved the cooking class! Our guides were fantastic with a great sense of humor, they worked so well together. And the walks were very good. Loved that this trip is focused on small group tours, nature and simple fresh food with some active walking. We much prefer discovering these small villages and coutryside places to the cities. Thank you for a wonderful adventure in Provence!” –– Maurice and Donna Fox, North Carolina
Provence Tour Dates – Tour Prices – Southern France