Provence tour itinerary
SMALL GROUP TOUR IN PROVENCE FRANCE
RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
Provence Tour Itinerary For Best Adventures in Provence™ Tour by France Off the Beaten Path™
Provence tour itinerary
6-Day Small Group Tour In Provence, France
Walkers & Non-Walkers – Multiple Daily Options for BOTH walkers & non-walkers on our Provence France Tour!
Explore the Scenic Backroads of Provence to Discover the Best “Must See Places in Provence” with our Award-Winning Guiding Team!
- Experience the Alpilles and its villages along the foothills walking through Provence’s famed olive orchards, vineyards, and villages to discover St. Remy-de-Provence, Arles Roman ruins, the weekly artisan market, and some of the town’s finest dining.
- Discover vibrantly colored Provence perched villages of Gordes and Roussillon and landscapes of the Luberon. During LAVENDER Season – We take guests to the Valensole plateau and lavender capital off Sault where we’ll walk amidst endless lavender fields sprinkled with stone bories, visit a friend’s artisan distillery and enjoy a traditional, gourmet French picnic accompanied by fabulous regional wines.
- Indulge in VIP wine tasting and discovering the best of Provence combined with exclusive, privately hosted experiences, gourmet meals, and 5 nights at our favorite boutique hotel centrally located in one of the Provence region’s most charming towns.
- Feel the magic of the Mediterranean Coast in Cassis, one of southern France’s most beautiful terraced, coastal wine producing villages! The weekly artisan market, a 45-minute cruise of roman fjords, a friend’s artisanal perfumery and another’s artisanal pastis shop await us to learn and discover this magical coastal village firsthand.
- Our Provence Tour Itinerary Features unparalleled and authentic, local cultural experiences daily. Come meet our local French friends and make new friends during our once-in-a-lifetime trips.
- Follow us on Facebook at France Off the Beaten Path Tours! Follow our YouTube channel FrenchDish!
PROVENCE TOUR ITINERARY – DAY-BY-DAY – By France off the beaten path
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans