RATED EXCELLENT WITH 500+ REVIEWS
2019 WINNER!! 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
RECOMMENDED BY FROMMER’S FRANCE!
2023 CHAMPAGNE Tour DATES
April 25-28 – FULL Private
Email us at email@example.com to confirm space or ask questions about our tours!
CHampagne TOUR PRICE
- Champagne Tour Price – US$3,698 per person 4 days/3 nights, based on double/twin occupancy.
- Solo travelers and single room requests – Add single supplement of US$880. Single supplement is applicable for solo travelers and all single occupancy room requests.
- All prices are in US Dollars – 6 Days/ 5 Nights – double/twin occupancy!
- Dietary Requests & Food Allergies — We accommodate ALL dietary requests (including vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, etc) and ALL food allergies (gluten, shellfish, etc) while ensuring an amazing foodie experience for all tour guests with restrictions and/or allergies.
- Watch our videos with our French friends and partners on our YouTube channel FrenchDish !
TOUR DEPOSIT AND PAYMENTS:
Your Deposit Is FULLY REFUNDABLE
- A US$600 per person tour deposit payment secures your space(s) on any tour.
- Tour Deposits are non-refundable.
Your Deposit Is FULLY TRANSFERABLE
- 6 months to 61 days: You may transfer to another tour or place your deposit on hold for up to 24 months by notifying us in writing by email no later than 61 days before your confirmed tour departure date.
- 6+ months: Tour deposit is non-refundable.
- 6 months to 61 days : Traveler forfeits the US$600 per person tour deposit unless opting to transfer to another tour or place deposit on hold for up to 24 months.
- 60 – 31 days : Traveler forfeits 50% of tour monies.
- 0-30 days : Traveler forfeits 100% of tour monies.
- No-Show or cancellations received on tour departure day: Traveler forfeits 100% of tour monies paid.
- Please understand that we reserve the right to change these policies without prior notice due to the current unpredictable global situation.
— Accolades —
2019 Winner! LUX Tourism Awards – “Boutique French Tour Operator of the Year 2019!”
- Featured in Frommer’s France Guide
- 2019 Winner! LUX Tourism Awards “French Tour Operator of the Year!”
- 2018 Winner! LUX Tourism Awards “BEST Boutique French Tour Operator!”
- 2017 Winner! LUX Tourism Awards “BEST French Touring Company!”
- Featured in and Contributor to Best Selling Author PJ Adams Travel Series Book – Intoxicating Greater Paris; Loire, Valley of the Kings!
- Featured “Best Active, Cultural Loire Valley Tour” by Travel & Leisure
- Featured on Conde Nast Traveler’s “Editor’s Pick List“
- Featured in USA Today Travel Tips
RATED 5 STARS BY HUNDREDS OF HAPPY TOUR GUESTS
OVER 500 VERIFIED FIVE-STAR REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT
A WORD FROM Our Guests:
“This was my third trip in the same number of years with Christy and Off the Beaten Path. While on her trips you can tell how much effort there is on the off season to make every single week perfect. From the pick up at the train station to the teary goodbye at the airport, everything is perfectly planned and executed. The hotel in St. Remy is magical, and the tour guides Philippe and David are exceptional. If you are considering a trip with OTBP, go for it and come home with new friends, a love of Provence and a longing to return as soon as you can!” — Beth Bower
“We had an excellent tour with Christie and her crew in the Loire valley. We did things that only a true insider would have access to-dinner at a Michelin chefs house, helping/learning to cook at a highly rated restaurant in their kitchen. This was in addition to seeing the sights and touring the castles. A truly unique experience that is off the beaten path. We will use her again when going back to France.” — Karen Berner
“France Off the Beaten Path was so great the first time that I had to return to Off The Beaten Path for a repeat visit. Everyone that works for Christy is excellent and full of life. Loved their tours to Van Gough, Dinner at Catherine’s home, picnic in the woods, wineries – And the only max at 16. So we really got to know each other. Highly recommend.” — Lauren
“Outstanding tour of truly beautiful areas of Provence by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English. Gorgeous accomodation, very special restaurant experiences, and an effort made to avoid arriving at tourist hotspots with the hordes made it all the more enjoyable.” — Geoff & Lorrene Evans