Best Adventures Provence Tour Video!
Enjoy our Best Adventures in Provence Tour Video Above –
About Off the Beaten Path, LLC Tours
- France Off the Beaten Path by Off the Beaten Path, LLC offers small group walking, culturally active, and enriching tour travel itineraries and experiences to travelers interested in traveling to France in a small group.
- The company focuses on offering a combination of tour activities and excursions that enrich tour guests’ experience of France through uniquely designed walking trails, private visits and tastings with local artisans and professionals, and cooking classes with celebrity chefs.
- The company ensures each tour guest an authentic and personalized, regional France experience. Tours include walking in the Provence, Bordeaux, and Loire Valley countryside from hilltop villages, through poppy and lavender fields, sunflower fields to vineyards, olive orchards, and quaint historical sites.
- Each small group tour experience featured in Off the Beaten Path tours is designed for travelers of all physical abilities and cultural interests.
- Van support is provided for all walks to allow guests to walk as much or as little as they’d like, and groups remain true small groups – maximum of 16 guests per tour date – so guests feel like they are walking, cooking, visiting, touring, and tasting in a group of friends, and not as a tourist.
- With 22+ years of small group tour experience, France Off the Beaten Path guarantees quality service, exceptional itineraries and excellent tour prices!
Click the following link to our electronic –Fast Downloading– Provence Tour brochure (no photos) – Provence Tour Brochure – to download, read and print complete tour details.
Click the following link to our electronic –Fast Downloading– Loire Valley Tour brochure (no photos) – Loire Valley Tour Brochure – to download, read and print complete tour details.
Click the following link to our electronic –Fast Downloading– Bordeaux Tour brochure (no photos) – Bordeaux Wine Tour Brochure – to download, read and print complete tour details.
EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 1.717.683.2827 with your tour questions and to inquire about space availability for one of our tours to Provence, Loire Valley, or Bordeaux, France!