Provence In Your Plate Provence Tour Dates & Price
- Provence Winter-Season Foodie Tour Price – US$4,498 per person – 6 Days/ 5 Nights – double/twin occupancy!
- Solo travelers and single room requests – Add single supplement of US$720. Single supplement is applicable for solo travelers and all single occupancy room requests. A solo traveler is anyone traveling alone, and therefore requires a single occupancy room (1 person per 1 room).
- This Specialty Tour is offered November thru March (There are NO scheduled walks on this winter season Provence tour).
2022 Tour Dates
- November 21-26, 2022
- December 5-10, 2022
Tour Price Includes:
- This exclusive small group, Provence Tour is led by our stellar, professional Off the Beaten Path, LLC (OTBP) Company Tour Guides, all of whom work exclusively for OTBP, are UNESCO award winners, Recognized Contributors to Provence Guide Books, published writers and one is the elected Tourist Office President of one of Provence’s best loved towns. Our Tour guides are professional France history and Provence specific history specialists who make learning the tidbits, gossip and stories of France fun and memorable throughout the tour.
- 5 nights at 1 Premiere Inn in St. Remy de Provence. — NO HOTEL HOPPING!– We stay at boutique Hotel Gounod located in the historical heart of St. Remy de Provence – under new ownership, the hotel has undergone 3 extensive renovations to transform this magical historical building into one of St. Remy-de-Provence’s best loved boutique hotels. Enjoy stepping into the pedestrian walking streets of the town to explore, shop and/or discover local sites independently during leisure time and/or enjoy a quiet moment with a glass of wine, tea or other beverage of choice in the beautiful and tranquil hotel gardens.
- 11 Meals Included – 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners. Guests enjoy Michelin-Star restaurants throughout this tour plus the region’s finest gourmet bistrots, a cooking class lunch, and a Chateauneuf-du-Pape wine cellar lunch.
- Enjoy PROVENCE REGIONAL WINES INCLUDED at all group meals!
- Fees for the cooking class, macaroon making class, chocolate making class, all wine and food product tastings.
- Enjoy a guided tour of St. Paul de Mausole and Les Carrieres des Lumieres with our specialist guide.
- Taste freshly made local, artisan cheeses throughout the trip.
- Visit and Taste at our favorite Provence Olive Oil Mill.
- Shop at the BEST outdoor craft and artisan market of the region.
- Participate in a hands-on, culinary class. Prepare Provence recipes with our friend, a celebrity Master Chef.
- Participate in a hands-on, chocolate making class.
- Participate in a hands-on, macaroon making class
- Participate in an interactive wine tasting class.
- All ground transportation throughout the tour.
- This exclusive, small group Provence Tour is limited to 8 guests per tour date.
- Comfort Zone – Designed for the interests of and to appeal to food and wine, cultural travel lovers.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE – International airfare to/from France, roundtrip train fare to/from the starting/ending point for the tour in Avignon, some meals, personal purchases.
- TRANSFERS Day 1 and Day 6 – Tour Begins and Ends – We provide a complimentary group transfer from Avignon TGV Rail Station in Avignon, France at 4 PM on Day 1 and to Avignon Rail Station for a 9:30 AM arrival on Day 6.
- Group size – True Small Group Tour Travel — Maximum 8 guests per winter tour date.
- Dietary requests – We cater to all dietary requirements (vegan, pescatarian, vegetarian) and all food allergies.
Provence Foodie & Wine Tour Hotel
- Provence Foodie & Wine Tour Hotel – 5-nights at Hotel Gounod in St. Remy-de-Provence
- NEVER ANY HOTEL HOPPING.
- ALL Hotels in France are NON-smoking.
- Click here to see photos of our Provence In Your Plate Tour Hotel.
- WINNER 2019 LUX Tourism Awards – “French Tour Operator of the Year!”
- WINNER 2018 LUX Tourism Awards – “Best Boutique French Tour Operator”
- WINNER 2017 LUX Tourism Awards – “Best French Touring Company”
- Named “One of the Best” By Conde Nast Traveler
- Featured on “Editor’s Pick List” – Conde Nast Traveler
- Featured in Best of France Travel Guide
- Featured in & Contributor to PJ Adams Travel Series Guides
- Named “Best of Provence” -Andrew Harper Hideaway Report