2023 Lavender Season Tour Dates in Provence!
Join Our Provence Guiding Team comprised of Philippe G., Summer, Philippe M. (photo above) and Christy (when she’s not leading tours in the Loire Valley or Bordeaux) for Lavender Season in Exquisite Provence, France!
Lavender flowering season remains one of the most popular times of the year to discover and explore Provence, France. You’ll witness mother nature’s talent in action from mid-June to the end of July.
The gradual metamorphosis from buds to vivid, deep purple flowers transforms the already spectacular, neutral-colored rolling hills and valleys of the Luberon, Sault, and Valensole plateau into a magical tapestry of contrasting colors. Majestically scented aromas of fresh lavender accompany nature’s canvas of brilliant colors. The experience will leave you breathless and wanting more!
Review the Detailed Provence Tour Itinerary
Check out our 2023 Provence lavender season tour dates below.
- June 13-18
- June 20-25 – Only 2 Spaces still available
- June 27-July 2
- July 4-9
- July 11-16
- July 18-23
- July 25-30
- Our Provence lavender season tour dates will sell out! Maximum group size = 16 guests per tour date
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request space availability and/or ask questions, or click here to review ALL of our available 2023 Provence Tour dates.
- All of our France tours depart weekly from April to November
- Visit our 2023 Provence Tour Dates and Price page or our 2024 Provence Tour Dates and Price page