- Fully Guided sightseeing, walks, excursions, and cultural visits throughout the tour by professional Off the Beaten Path, LLC (OTBP) Company Tour Guides. OTBP Guides are UNESCO award winners, contributors to Provence Travel Guidebooks, and are accomplished authors. OTBP Tour guides are professional France history and Provence-specific history specialists who make learning the tidbits, gossip, anecdotes and stories of France fun and memorable throughout the tour.
- 5 nights — at boutique Hotel Gounod in historical St. Remy de Provence, and is owned and operated by our personal friend Karine. Hotel offers FREE Wifi.
- 2021 – – 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners.
- All premium wines and non-alcoholic beverages at group meals!
- All entry/participation fees for all activities and excursions detailed in the itinerary.
- Roundtrip transfers on Day 1 and Day 6 of the tour : Day 1 – Transfer provided from Marseille Airport at 1:30 pm and from Avignon TGV rail station at 4 pm. Day 6 – Transfer provided to Marseille Airport for 9 am arrival and to Avignon TGV rail station for noon arrival, followed by drop-off at Avignon Centre station on Day 6.
- Bottled water provided daily.
- All ground transportation throughout the tour.
- Designed for the interests of and to appeal to BOTH WALKERS & NON-WALKERS alike — the Active and Occasional Walker, and travelers of all ability levels. If you’re not a walker at all, enjoy shuttling to all activities, excursions and meals on our comfortable 18-seater air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinters.
– International airfare to/from France, airfare/train fare to the starting point to begin the tour at Avignon TGV rail station or Marseille airport, three dinners, personal purchases.
2021 Provence Tour Dates Tour Price – Southern France Tours