- Fully Guided sightseeing, walks, excursions, and cultural visits throughout the tour by professional Off the Beaten Path, LLC (OTBP) Company Tour Guides. OTBP Guides are UNESCO award winners, contributors to Bordeaux Travel Guidebooks, and are accomplished authors. OTBP Tour guides are professional France history and Bordeaux-specific history specialists who make learning the tidbits, gossip, anecdotes and stories of France fun and memorable throughout the tour.
- 5 nights — 1 Luxury Boutique Hotel : at luxury boutique Hotel de Seze or equivalent. Hotel offers FREE Wifi.
- 2021 – 10 Meals Included – 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners.
- All “Grand Cru” wines and non-alcoholic beverages at group meals!
- All entry/participation fees for all activities and excursions detailed in the itinerary.
- Roundtrip transfers on Day 1 and Day 6 of the tour : Day 1 – Transfer provided from Bordeaux St. Jean rail station and Merignac airport at 3 pm. Day 6 – Transfer provided to Bordeaux St. Jean Rail station and Merignac airport for 11:30 am arrival.
- Bottled water provided daily.
- All ground transportation throughout the tour.
- Designed for the interests of and to appeal to BOTH WALKERS & NON-WALKERS alike — the Active and Occasional Walker, and travelers of all ability levels. If you’re not a walker at all, enjoy shuttling to all activities, excursions and meals on our comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinters.
– International airfare to/from France, airfare/train fare to/from the starting/ending point for the tour in Bordeaux, one lunch, three dinners, personal purchases.
France Off the Beaten Path Tours – 2021 France Tour Dates 2021 Tour Prices