France Off the Beaten Path Tour Booking Details – Instructions
France Off the Beaten Path Tour Booking Details
Trustpilot Says Guests Love France Off the Beaten Path Tours! France Off the Beaten Path Tour Booking Details
STEP 1: Click here to launch our secure online reservation form »
STEP 2: Complete Your Traveler Information Preferences
STEP 3: Make Your Tour Deposit Payment. We accept all major credit cards.
- A tour deposit of US$500 per person per tour is required at time of booking a tour.
- Payment is in US Dollars by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or Paypal.
- Upon submission of the completed online booking form, your reservation is processed in realtime, and you receive an immediate booking confirmation email and deposit payment receipt.
- Within 3-7 business days of our receipt of your tour booking, we email you an invoice detailing the tour balance due and the due date by when the balance payment needs to be made.
- If you prefer to fax or email the booking form, click the following link to download our printable reservation form.
- Tour bookings are only accepted by completing either our secure online reservation form or our printable reservation form.
- Once your tour is booked, your tour price is guaranteed and will NOT increase. And your tour departure date is guaranteed!
Off the Beaten Path, LLC holds a website identity assurance warranty. Travelers are insured for up to $100,000 per tour reservation booking when relying on the information provided by GeoTrust IdAuthority on this site.
- A US$500 per person tour deposit payment is required to reserve space(s) on a tour.
- The remaining balance is due no later than 90 days before the tour departure date.
- If booking 90 days or less before the tour departure date, you pay the per person tour deposit to book your selected tour, and we then email you an invoice to complete your tour balance payment within 3 days following our receipt of your tour booking.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Book a 2018 Tour BEFORE January 11, 2018 and Trip Insurance (valued at $440 per person) to cover the cost of your tour is included in the tour price under the terms of our promotion; making your tour deposit and balance payment 100% refundable up to ninety days before tour departure and transferrable ninety days or less before departure.
- How does OTBP trip insurance work? OTBP trip insurance offers peace of mind flexibility – This means that under the terms of our promotion, trip insurance is included in the tour price to cover the cost of your tour making both your per person tour deposit and tour balance payment 100% refundable and/or transferrable.
- 91+ days (from the first day of the trip): $500 per person. There is no cancellation fee if you transfer your US$500 per person tour deposit to another tour or put your tour deposit on hold for a future trip. This credit can be rolled over once and you incur no penalty.
- 61-90 days: 25% of the tour price.
- 31-60 days: 50% of the tour price.
- 0-30 days: 100% of the tour price.
Top of Page of France Off the Beaten Path Tour Booking Details