How To Book A Tour – France Off the Beaten Path™
STEP 1: Click here to launch our secure online booking form »
STEP 2: Complete Your Traveler Information Preferences
STEP 3: Make Your Tour Deposit Payment. We accept all major credit cards.
Recommended by Frommer’s France
- A US$600 per person per tour deposit is required at time of booking a tour to confirm space(s) on any of our 2022 or 2023 tours.
- Relaxed final payment: Balance payment is due no later than 60 days before tour departure date.
- Payment is in US Dollars by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- When you complete our online tour booking form and click the “Book My Tour” button, your credit card is debited, and you receive an immediate booking confirmation email and deposit payment receipt.
- Within 7-14 business days of our receipt of your tour booking, we email you an invoice detailing the tour balance due and the due date by when the balance payment needs to be paid.
- Payment Plans Available! Secure your tour now before it’s sold out with just a small deposit and installments until your balance is paid in full! Payment plan option is available for tours booked at least 6 months before tour departure date.
- If you prefer to fax or email the booking form, click the following link to download our printable reservation form.
- Tour bookings are only accepted by completing either our secure online reservation form or our printable reservation form.
- Once your tour is booked, your tour price is guaranteed and will NOT increase.
- If you prefer to book your tour space(s) via your Travel Agent, please have your agent contact us by email at email@example.com for details on how to book.
Off the Beaten Path, LLC holds a website identity assurance warranty. Travelers are insured for up to $100,000 per tour reservation booking when relying on the information provided by GeoTrust IdAuthority on this site.
- A US$600 per person tour deposit payment secures your space(s) on any 2022 or 2023 tour.
- Tour Deposits are fully refundable on new tour bookings, if canceled 6+ months before your confirmed tour departure date.
- 6 months to 61 days: You may transfer to another tour or place your deposit on hold for up to 24 months by notifying us in writing by email no later than 61 days before your confirmed tour departure date.
- 6+ months: Tour deposit is fully refundable (applies to new 2022, 2023 tour bookings).
- 6 months to 61 days : Traveler forfeits the US$600 per person tour deposit unless opting to transfer to another tour or place deposit on hold for up to 24 months.
- 60 – 31 days : Traveler forfeits 50% of tour monies paid.
- 0-30 days : Traveler forfeits 100% of tour monies paid.
- Rather than pay a cancellation fee, you may opt to place your tour monies paid on hold for up to 24 months to use towards a future tour.
- No-Show or cancellations received on tour departure day: Traveler forfeits 100% of tour monies paid.
- Please understand that we reserve the right to change these policies without prior notice due to the current unpredictable global situation.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Operator expressly limits its’ performance to the delivery of a Tour with accompanying food, lodging, and ground transportation from site to site. Force majeure: In no event shall OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC be responsible or liable for any failure, suspension, change, or delay in the performance of its obligations under this agreement arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation to strikes, work stoppages, accidents, epidemics, pandemics, endemics, outbreaks, acts of government, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes, acts of God, interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities or services, and decisions or restrictions imposed by third parties including but not limited to government intervention. OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC reserves the right to alter cancellation and refund policies, suspend operations and any activities during a period deemed force majeure. Operator and its’ agents expressly exclude all other guarantees and warranties including but not limited to the warranty of workmanlike performance of Operator and its’ agents. Furthermore, OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC and its’ agents will not be responsible for any direct or indirect consequential damages, loss, or injury that may result. Guest is completely responsible for all actions and agrees to hold harmless OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC and its’ agents for any changes, accident, damages, loss, or injury. OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC and its’ agents are not responsible for acts of God, force majeure, acts of war/terrorism, acts of government, strikes, epidemics, pandemics, endemics, outbreaks, natural disasters, and Guest agrees to hold OFF THE BEATEN PATH, LLC and its’ agents harmless for any incident, change in cancellation and refund policies, loss, suspension of operations, or injury resulting from the same, or as a result of any force majeure.
Top of Page