Come Experience the BEST of Southwest France Off the Beaten Path style to Discover Bordeaux Wine Country, Arcachon Basin & Pilat Dune, and Historical Wine Producing Village of Saint Emilion on a France Off the Beaten Path 6-Day/5-Night Tour!
2018 Bordeaux, Arcachon, Saint Emilion Tour Dates – Prices
2 Walks (Designed for Interested Guests) in Saint Emilion and Arcachon • French Bread Baking Class Using An 18th Century Wood-Fired Bread Oven • Hands-On Cooking At Home Class with Friend, Master Chef Antoine • Classified Wines Included at ALL Group Meals • VIP Winery Tours & Wine Tasting • Group Size Limited to Maximum 12-14 Tour Guests • 1 Premiere, Centrally Located Boutique Hotel (Unpack Once for the tour – NO Hotel Hopping) • Michelin-Star Dining • Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- Winner! LUX 2017 Tourism Award – BEST French Touring Company!
- Named a “Forbes Favorite” by Forbes Traveler Magazine
- Featured on Conde Nast Traveler’s “Editor’s Pick List”
- Named “Best Wine Tours in France” by eHow.com
- Named “Best of Bordeaux” -Andrew Harper Hideaway Report
- Featured National Geographic Walk of a Lifetime
- Featured in USA Today Travel Tips
Click the TAB TITLES below to view complete details for each category – The tabs in the table BELOW are titled: 2018 Dates & Price, Price Includes, Transfers-Hotel, Terms & Conditions, Our Difference