2019 Winner! 3rd Consecutive Year!
6 Day/5 Night Tour • 3 Cultural Walks (Designed for Interested Guests) in Saint Emilion, Bordeaux, and Arcachon • French Bread Baking Class • Hands-On Cooking At Home Class with Friend, Cookbook Author and Master Chef Antoine • Discover the Bay of Arcachon (Cap Ferret, the Oyster Parks) on a Traditional Pinasse • Visit the Pilat Dune • Cultural & Foodie Tasting Tour of Bordeaux, Travel Beneath the City to Discover Secrets of Aging Cheese • Classified Wines Included at ALL Group Meals • VIP Winery Tours & Wine Tasting • Group Size Limited to Maximum 12-14 Tour Guests • 1 Premiere, Centrally Located Boutique Hotel (Unpack Once for the tour – NO Hotel Hopping – Unpack Only Once for Entire Tour) • Michelin-Star Dining • Award-Winning Tour Guides
2019 Winner! LUX Tourism Awards – “Boutique French Tour Operator of the Year 2019!”
- 2018 Winner! LUX Tourism Awards “BEST Boutique French Tour Operator!”
- 2017 Winner! LUX Tourism Awards “BEST French Touring Company!”
- Named a “Forbes Favorite” by Forbes Traveler Magazine
- Featured on Conde Nast Traveler’s “Editor’s Pick List“
- Named “Best Wine Tours in France” by eHow.com
- Named “Best of Bordeaux” -Andrew Harper Hideaway Report
- Featured National Geographic Walk of a Lifetime
- Featured in USA Today Travel Tips
Click the TABLE TABS below ⬇️ to view 2019 Tour Dates & Price, Guest Reviews Transfers & Hotel Information, What’s Included in the Price, and Cancellation Policy.