2013 - Tour Schedule (Dates & Prices) - France Off the Beaten Path Tours
Book a 2013 Provence Tour BEFORE June 1, 2013 and SAVE a TOTAL of $400 per person off the Price!
Valid for all tour bookings received before June 1, 2013
"Where did you learn to exceed expectations? It just keeps getting better and better every day!"
...question commented by guests Dennis and Pat Gelner during 1 of the 2 tours they enjoyed with us, September 2012!
-DETAILED- Brochures below feature comprehensive details of each tour day and include photos.
-SHORT VERSION- Brochures below feature an outline format of each tour and have NO photos for faster printing.
2013 - Best Adventures in PROVENCE Tour Dates & Price
Tour Summary • Tour Itinerary • Tour Price Includes • Tour FAQ • The Hotel
Named "One of the Best" By Conde Nast Traveler • Featured on Conde Nast Traveler's "Editor's Pick List"
What is included in the Provence Trip Price?
EVERYTHING BUT airfare to/from France, train fare to/from Avignon TGV station, guide and driver gratuities, personal purchases.
2013 - LOIRE VALLEY Castles & Culinary Adventure Dates & Price
Tour Summary • Tour Itinerary • Tour Price Includes • Tour FAQ • The Hotel
Download and print our LOIRE VALLEY TOUR DETAILED BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Download and print our LOIRE VALLEY TOUR -SHORT VERSION- BROCHURE (Adobe pdf)
Featured "Best Active, Cultural Loire Valley Tour" by Travel & Leisure
Featured on Conde Nast Traveler's "Editor's Pick List"
Pay your 2013 Tour balance within 30 days of booking and SAVE $300 per person off the price!
Once your tour is booked, your tour price is guaranteed and will NOT increase.
LOIRE VALLEY TOUR PRICE: $3,498 per person land, double/twin occupancy (6 days/5 nights)
Solo travelers add single supplement: US$462
Group size limited to 14 guests per tour date.
2013 Loire Valley Tour Dates:
What is included in the Loire Valley Trip Price?
EVERYTHING BUT airfare to/from France, train fare to/from St. Pierre des Corps TGV station in Tours, France, lunches, guide and driver gratuities, personal purchases.
The Best Vacation You'll Take in France with the Most Knowledgeable and Fun Guides
All Off the Beaten Path guides are Americans with dual nationality (American-French citizenship), are multi-lingual and reside in France. They bring a wealth of local information and history to enrich each guest's experience and have been selected for their comprehensive understanding of French culture. You will find that Off the Beaten Path guides are wonderful traveling companions, whose knowledge and sense of fun and positive attitude make each day a wonderful experience.
Read what our guests say about our tours - Testimonials
Why Choose Off the Beaten Path, LLC for your next tour vacation to France? Click here to read (opens in a new window)...
Our Commitment to Ensuring Inspiring Itineraries, Exceptional Quality and Excellent Value!!
- OTBP itineraries are designed to share the very BEST of each region --Provence, Loire Valley, Bordeaux wine country-- including luxurious accommodations that reflect the heart & soul of each region and offer complete modern amenities, spectacular theme walks, both Michelin-star gourmet and bistrot style dining at the best restaurants of each region, cooking classes at the homes and/or private workshops of Michelin-star and Master Chefs who are Christy's personal friends and who welcome OTBP guests to their homes and professional kitchens as a group of friends, visits to local artisan workshops, shopping at the finest craft markets, hot air ballooning and much more.
- All OTBP tours are run by OTBP. The company does NOT subcontract any of its' tours. Many OTBP tours are owner led and those that aren't owner led are led by guides who work exclsuively for OTBP and who have been hand-picked by Christy based on her very strict criteria.
- Since all OTBP tour guides are Americans who reside in France, we do NOT have to incorporate any international transportation and lodging costs for tour guides into tour prices, meaning even greater savings to you, because we can ensure our OTBP luxurious quality tour experiences at even more competitive prices.
- Classified regional wines and non-alcoholic beverages are included at all group meals.
- OTBP group lunches and dinners are comprised of a combination of set menus exclusively elaborated for our groups that reflect the cuisine of the region, ordering off the menu and indulging in select gourmet menus that feature a Chef's local and/or seasonal specialties. We are constantly told that our restaurant selections are one of many highlights of our tours! We are also happy to accommodate vegetarians and other special dietary requests.
- OTBP has established, proprietary relationships with all wineries, chefs, restaurants, service providers and bistrots on each tour based on both its' exclusive and privileged network of contacts and French friends, and its' outstanding reputation throughout France. All chefs, restaurants and bistrots selected for OTBP tours are Michelin-star and/or have been featured/recommended by top "foodie" magazines and/or fellow Michelin-star Chefs. OTBP tours feature dining in both gourmet restaurants and favorite hide-a-ways.
- OTBP has negotiated the best rates with its' French partners to ensure the best luxury experience again at the best value tour prices.
- OTBP has the LOWEST single supplements in the France tour industry thanks to established relationships with partner hotels. Our single supplement fees cover exact hotel single occupancy fees charged. We do NOT charge a single supplement for profit, NEVER.
- OTBP small group tours feature TRUE SMALL GROUP travel. The maximum group size on OTBP tours is 16 guests per tour date. Limiting group sizes creates the ideal ambiance for guests to easily mingle and get to know other guests, yet still maintain their independence. OTBP also limits its' groups to a maximum of 16 guests per tour date in order to preserve each guest's personalized experience, and ensure its' famous quality customer service.
- *ALL 2013 and 2014 Tour dates are guaranteed departures!*
- Book your tour today to lock-in and guarantee your tour price. Prices may change, but once your tour is booked, your tour price is guaranteed and will NOT increase.
Tour Deposit and Payments:
- Initial deposit to confirm tour participation is US$500 per person per tour.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to the 1st day of the tour.
- Pay your 2013 tour balance within 30 days of booking your tour and SAVE $500 per person.
- Final payment invoices are emailed to guests 30 days before the final payment due date.
- A 6-month payment plan is available to budget the payment of the tour balance.
- 121+ days (from the first day of the trip): $500 per person Tour deposit. An alternative to cancellation - Transfer of Deposit: Guest may transfer from one trip to another up to 121 days before trip departure without penalty after which time the cancellation policy applies. When transferring to a different date or trip, if the trip costs more than Guest's original trip, Guest must pay the difference. This credit can only be rolled over once and Guest incurs no penalty.
- 91-120 days: 25% of the total Tour price
- 61-90 days: 50% of the total Tour price
- 0-60 days: 100% of the total Tour price
- Detailed Terms and Conditions
- We recommend Travel Guard Insurance for all of your travel/trip insurance needs.
Tour Guest Testimonials:
"We had fun!! The trip offered a lot of flexibility. Some of our favorite's of the trip include Cassis and the port, the boat ride to view the calanques. Lunch at Marc's family estate was very special. Also enjoyed our first night's petanque match and dinner at the Chef's home. Loved the St. Remy market and the hotel's location right in town. Loved the tree house suite. We enjoyed touring France again with you." Tom & Janice Rogan, Columbus, OH (Have been on 3 OTBP Tours - Paris Tour, Loire Valley Tour, Provence Tour)
"Thank you for orchestrating a fun, memorable and unique experience for all of us. You are providing terrific services and I appreciate the attention you put into designing and implementing the Loire Valley trip. I liked everything about this trip. I always enjoyed visiting historical sites, walking around towns, villages and markets. Having someone else plan and deliver the itinerary made this trip so much more relaxing than a totally independent vacation. And, the cooking classes made the trip a truly superlative and special experience. Thanks for all of your work!" Wendy Breinig, Jacksonville, FL (Loire Valley Tour)
"The whole trip was outstanding! We absolutely loved that this tour was very organized and orchestrated yet relaxed at the same time. Our guide did a great job in all respects, she was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and a pleasure to spend the trip with. Also the wineries we visited were excellent. Thanks again for a great time! We look forward to coming back for your Loire Valley Tour!" Dr. Marc and Brabsie Randall, Lexington, KY (Bordeaux Harvest Tour)
"Loved EVERYTHING! Liked having down time between all of the activities on both tours. These were fabulous trips! In the Loire Valley, cooking and dining with Christophe and Angelique was great, we liked all of the castles, the meals and the hot air ballooning. In Champagne, all of the tours and tastings were very special and each offered something different. We loved that there was someting new to discover each day!" Art and Nancyjo Peters, Chicago, IL (Loire Valley Tour, Champagne Tour)