Tour Reservation Booking Instructions, Deposit Details and Cancellation Policy
To Make a Tour Reservation -- Please follow the instructions below.
- Click here to launch our secure online reservation form. The reservation booking form is divided into 2 sections.
Section 1: Completing Your Traveler Information and Preferences
Section 2: Making Your Tour Deposit Payment
- Payment is in US Dollars by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards, cashier or personal check, instant bank payment/e-check or wire transfer.
- Upon completion of both sections of the reservation form, you will receive an immediate booking/payment confirmation receipt.
- Within 7-10 business days of receipt of your tour reservation booking, we will also email you a formal confirmation invoice detailing your tour balance due (less the deposit payment paid and any applicable discounts) and the payment due date.
- Pay your 2013 tour balance within 30 days of booking your tour and SAVE $300 per person off the tour price.
- Pay your 2014 tour balance within 30 days of booking your tour and SAVE $500 per person off the tour price.
- If you prefer to fax or email your reservation form, click the following link to download our printable reservation form.
- No reservation bookings are accepted by telephone. All reservation bookings must be submitted by completing either our secure online reservation form or our printable reservation form.
- Prices may change, BUT once your tour is booked, your tour price is guaranteed and will NOT increase.
Off the Beaten Path, LLC holds a website identity assurance warranty. Travelers are insured for up to $100,000 per tour reservation booking when relying on the information provided by GeoTrust IdAuthority on this site.
Tour Deposit and Payments:
- Initial deposit to confirm tour participation is US$500 per person per tour.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to the 1st day of the tour.
- Final payment invoices are emailed to guests 30 days before the final payment due date.
- Pay your 2013 Tour balance within 30 days of booking your tour and SAVE $300 per person off the price!
- Pay your 2014 Tour balance within 30 days of booking your tour and SAVE $500 per person off the price!
- A 6-month payment plan is available to budget the payment of the tour balance.
- 121+ days (from the first day of the trip): $500 per person Tour deposit. An alternative to cancellation - Transfer of Deposit: Guest may transfer from one trip to another up to 121 days before trip departure without penalty after which time the cancellation policy applies. When transferring to a different date or trip, if the trip costs more than Guest's original trip, Guest must pay the difference. This credit can only be rolled over once and Guest incurs no penalty.
- 91-120 days: 25% of the total Tour price
- 61-90 days: 50% of the total Tour price
- 0-60 days: 100% of the total Tour price
- Detailed Terms and Conditions
- We recommend Travel Guard Insurance for all of your travel/trip insurance needs.
Tour Payment Plan
Once your deposit is paid, we offer a value added "optional" service to pay your Tour balance. Want to spread the payment of your tour balance out over time? We offer a payment plan for travelers to pay their tour balance over a period of several months. In order to pay a tour balance via our payment plan, travelers need to complete and submit either a secure online reservation booking form or our printable reservation booking form accompanied by the required $500 per person per tour deposit payment. The remaining tour balance due after deposit payment is made and all applicable discounts applied is divided into equal monthly payments with the last payment being due no later than 90 days before tour departure. Once your booking form is received, we email you an invoice to begin making payments. There is a 4% fee charged to participate in the payment plan to cover administrative costs.