Best Adventures in Provence Tour Price Includes
3 Spectacular Walks, Gourmet Meals, French Wines & Cheeses, Cooking Class &Cultural Discovery in Provence, France!
(with daily options for both walkers and non-walkers alike)
Tour Summary • Provence
Dates & Prices
Award winning France Off the Beaten Path Tours Voted BEST Active, Gourmet Tours in France for Discerning Travelers by Conde Nast, National Geographic, Forbes Traveler, CNN Traveller, USA Today, The New York Times, eHow.com, Gourmet Get-a-Ways, Travel & Leisure and many more!
Our Provence Tour Price Includes:
- Professional Off the Beaten Path, LLC Tour Guides - history, culinary and wine specialists
- 5 Nights, HOME BASED, superior hotel accommodations at No.1 ranked hotel Mas des Carassins in historic St. Remy de Provence (NEVER any Hotel Hopping)
- ALL MEALS Included (14 Meals): 5 buffet breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners - a mix of Michelin-star, gourmet and French bistrot meals.
- Classified regional wines and non-alcoholic beverages included at all group meals.
- All fees for 1 hands-on cooking class, lunch and wine/cocktails/beverages.
- All fees for private winery tour and VIP wine tasting.
- All Fees for 3 guided walks.
- Fees for pétanque lessons and hosted cocktail hour (French "boules")
- Fee (ticket) for 45 minute cruise along the Mediterranean coast to view historical calanques (fjords).
- Van support for the 3 walks during the trip.
- All local taxes and gratuities at hotel and restaurants.
- All ground transportation throughout the tour by comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter vans.
- Roundtrip transfers between Avignon TGV rail station and the hotel on tour start and conclusion day at designated transfer times.
- This exclusive Provence Tour is limited to a maximum of 16 guests per tour date.
Oui ...What we do...We guarantee some very specific services that we believe you, as our guest, deserve.
- We ensure a "small group" remains just that - a "small group" ! - The group size on each of our tours is a maximum 8-16 guests. Many of our trips sell out completely meaning group size is 16 guests, and some trips average 12-14 guests. Our experience has been that limiting our group size to 8-16 guests per tour creates the ideal ambiance for guests to easily mingle and get to know each other, yet still maintain their independence. We also limit our group size in order to preserve each guest’s personalized experience, and ensure our famous quality customer service.
- We include MOST meals and ALL beverages (BOTH alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in our tour prices ! - We always include a welcome cocktail on day one of each tour, plus premium, classified and "Grand Cru" wines at all groups meals during each of our tours. If we don't include a meal on any particular day, we always have a list of our favorite cafés, brasseries and restaurants that we recommend and will be happy to reserve for you. **ALL MEALS Included on Provence Tours.
- We ALWAYS provide our guests the BEST rooms at every hotel we use on our tours ! - We always reserve the VERY BEST for our guests ! Plus there is NEVER any hotel hopping on our tours. We select one exclusive, luxurious, historical establishment for the entire 5 nights of each tour.
- Our scheduled walks are ALWAYS guided ! - We always guide our walks !! Our guides are experienced and have walked our trails repeatedly each season - even in their off season, and are knowledgeable about what each trail has to offer. Our guides accompany every walk on every tour where optional and scheduled walks are included. And our guides remain with the group during the entirety of each walk. We believe your walks with us should always be fun, interesting and a time to sit back and enjoy the views along the trail while someone else takes charge and shows you the way! We have specially designed all of our trails exclusively to share with our guests. A second guide drives the support van.
- We ALWAYS provide van support for our walks ! - In addition to providing guides who accompany each walk on our tours, we always provide a support van whose sole responsibility is to meet the group at designated points throughout each walk to provide more refreshments and snacks, collect any purchases made during visits along our trails, and provide a ride to any guest who needs a break.
Unrivaled Expertise within France and the Best Tour Guides:
All Off the Beaten Path guides are Americans with dual nationality (American-French citizenship), are multi-lingual and reside in France. They also bring a wealth of local information and history to enrich each guest's experience and have been selected for their comprehensive understanding of French culture. You will find that Off the Beaten Path guides are wonderful traveling companions, whose knowledge and sense of fun and positive attitude make each day a wonderful experience.
Provence Tour Guest Testimonial
"We loved your consideration to stop for so many photo ops throughout the beautiful countryside. The St. Remy market, the cooking classes, hotel and all of the restaurants were fabulous. It was wonderful meeting you! Thank you for a wonderful time in Provence! See you on your Bordeaux tour next time." Larry and Lyn Christenson, Palo Alto, CA (Provence Tour)