Best Adventures in Provence Tour - 6 Days/5 Nights
3 Spectacular Walks, Gourmet Meals, French Wines & Cheeses, Cooking Class &Cultural Discovery in Provence, France!
(with daily options for both walkers and non-walkers alike)
Book a 2013 Provence Tour BEFORE June 1, 2013 and SAVE a TOTAL of $400 per person off the Price!
Valid for all tour bookings received before June 1, 2013
Itinerary • Provence
Dates & Prices • Provence
Award winning France Off the Beaten Path Tours Voted BEST Active, Gourmet Tours in France for Discerning Travelers by Conde Nast, National Geographic, Forbes Traveler, CNN Traveller, USA Today, The New York Times, eHow.com, Gourmet Get-a-Ways, Travel & Leisure and many more!
Our Provence Tours are designed for and cater to both walkers and non-walkers alike, and feature a lot of flexibility, daily options and freedom to choose what you would like to do each day of the trip. Enjoy the group ambiance and activities while also enjoying the freedom to break away from the group when you would like.
Come join Off the Beaten Path for a journey walking along the back roads of the beautiful countryside of Provence in southern France. During our 6-day/5-night active, small group adventure, witness vibrantly colored landscapes of lavender, sunflowers and poppies while discovering the 3 BEST and most beautiful areas of Provence --the Alpilles, the Luberon and the Mediterranean coast.
- For Walkers in the group: Participate in 3 picturesque guided walks - (optional and designed for interested guests).
- Explore historical and artist perched villages -Gordes & Roussillon in the Lubéron & -St. Remy & Les Baux de Provence in the Alpilles and --Cassis along the Mediterranean coast.
- ALL MEALS (14 meals included) - Savor vegetable rich, Italian influenced gourmet cuisine daily.
- Meals are a combination of Michelin-star, gourmet & French bistrot style meals.
- Enjoy different Provence regional, classified wines included at all group meals.
- Spend the day along the Mediterranean coast in the wine producing village of Cassis discovering the village and market.
- Enjoy a 45 minute cruise along the Mediterranean coast to view historical calanques (fjords).
- Tour and taste, as VIP guests, at Provence's leading organic wine producer.
- Taste freshly made artisan cheeses throughout the trip.
- Learn to play pétanque, a favorite French pastime (French "boules"), during a hosted cocktail hour.
- Discover and shop the BEST outdoor craft market of Provence -learn valuable pointers about buying authentic, local products.
- 1 Culinary class --Prepare traditional Provençal recipes with our friend, a local celebrity Master Chef at her historical Provençal farmhouse.
- Indulge in a gourmet lunch of the recipes prepared in cooking class, as VIP guests at our Chef's table.
- For both walkers & non-walkers alike- select from a variety of cultural options available daily.
Top off this exclusive Best Adventures in Provence experience relaxing at and enjoying 5 nights accommodations at our beautiful, full service, historical, boutique hotel, Le Mas des Carassins, nestled in the beautiful village town of St. Remy de Provence! --Voted the BEST boutique hotel in St. Remy de Provence and No. 1 on Trip Advisor! (NO hotel hopping). Experience the very BEST this southern region has to offer during this active, small group Provence Tour experience!
Who are Off the Beaten Path, LLC Provence Tours designed for?
Our Provence Tours are designed for active travelers interested in an authentic, personalized, small group Provence travel experience that includes flexibility, a variety of engaging activities and excursions, many daily options for BOTH walkers and NON-walkers alike, leisure time to pursue independent interests, professional and knowledgeable tour guides, deluxe historical accommodations and sumptuous gourmet meals accompanied by classified regional wines throughout the trip. Every day offers a new, Provençal gourmet experience for "Foodies". It's vacation and Off the Beaten Path tours are all about taking the slow road, having fun, enjoying new experiences, the finest local cuisine and wines, having options and being active!
Check out our Best Adventures in Provence Tour Video
We hope you enjoy watching the video, as much as we did making it! Making it brought back so many wonderful memories with our guests! Now we're getting very excited for our 2013 season to begin!
Provence Tour Guest Testimonials
"We always love the cooking classes on your tours, because they're both informative and lots of fun. The meals were excellent, as always! And, another of the many reasons why we come on your tours, the "Guide" ...who made our Provence trip very special, was warm and delightful as the sunshine of Provence. We love how everyone everywhere we go is always so happy to see you and welcome us, complete strangers, to their homes, and open up their homes to share a part of their French life with us. We've taken other small group, walking tours with other companies, BUT then we found your Off the Beaten Path trips, and once we found you, that was it for us. You offer the very BEST trips in the travel market!! You truly do, no other company even comes close in comparison! We have NEVER been disappointed...And although we had already done a Provence walking trip with another company about six years ago, we wanted to come back to Provence just to be able to come back with you! Thanks for everything!" Charles and Susan Kollar, Princeton, New Jersey - (Have been on 3 tours with Off the Beaten Path - Best Adventures in Provence Tour, Loire Valley Castles & Culinary Tour, Bordeaux Wine Tasting & Gourmet Harvest Walking Tour)
"I cannot tell you how fantastic our tour was with you! We had so much fun and saw and did so many unique things. We would have never been able to do any of this on our own. We never realized how much fun a small group tour could be! You have such a talent and are so great with people! The tour was all I had hoped for - and more!! Many many thanks!! We had the best time and a huge bonus was all the great people on the trip were so fun! I'm coming home with 8 new friends!" Paul and Julie Funchess, Beaumont, TX (Best Adventures in Provence Tour)