Bordeaux "Grand Cru" Tour Price Includes
Tour & taste at famous estates of Chateau Haut Brion, Chateau d'Yquem and other 1st growths of the region!
Summary • Bordeaux
Dates & Prices • Bordeaux
Award winning France Off the Beaten Path Tours Voted BEST Active, Gourmet Tours in France for Discerning Travelers by Conde Nast, National Geographic, Forbes Traveler, CNN Traveller, USA Today, The New York Times, eHow.com, Gourmet Get-a-Ways, Travel & Leisure and many more!
Our Bordeaux Luxury, Wine and Culinary Walking Tour Price Includes:
- Led by a professional Off the Beaten Path, LLC Guide(s) Bordeaux wine industry insider guides and a culinary and walking guide
- 5 Nights, HOME BASED, luxury hotel accommodations at 5-star Les Sources de Caudalie Hotel and Spa (NEVER any Hotel Hopping) --Featured in both Conde Nast's and CNN Traveler's top 10, luxury, hotel list of places to stay while in Bordeaux wine country, is rated No. 1 on Trip Advisor and No. 2 on National Geographic's BEST Vineyard Stays list!
- 12 MEALS: 5 Buffet Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Gourmet Dinners (a mix of Michelin-star restaurants and bistrots, cooking class dinner plus 1 private gourmet picker's lunch at Chateau Troplong-Mondot, 1 private lunch at Chateau Haut Bailly, 1 French picnic).
- Classified and "Grand Cru" Bordeaux wines and non-alcoholic beverages included at all group meals.
- All Fees for private winery tours and VIP wine tasting daily at Classified Chateaux (Wine Producers).
- All Fees for Barrel Maker visit.
- All Fees for 1 cooking class, cooking class dinner, cocktails/beverages/wines with cooking class dinner.
- All Fees for 3 guided walks.
- All fees for van support for all walks throughout the trip.
- All local taxes and gratuities at hotel and restaurants.
- Ground transportation during the tour by comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter.
- Roundtrip transfers between Bordeaux St. Jean rail station and the hotel on tour start and conclusion day at designated times.
- Due to the exclusivity of this tour, during harvest season, group size is limited to a maximum of 14 guests.
Oui ...What we do...We guarantee some very specific services that we believe you, as our guest, deserve.
- We ensure a "small group" remains just that - a "small group" ! - The group size on each of our tours is a maximum 8-16 guests. Many of our trips sell out completely meaning group size is 16 guests, and some trips average 12-14 guests. Our experience has been that limiting our group size to 8-16 guests per tour creates the ideal ambiance for guests to easily mingle and get to know each other, yet still maintain their independence. We also limit our group size in order to preserve each guest’s personalized experience, and ensure our famous quality customer service.
- We include MOST meals and ALL beverages (BOTH alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in our tour prices ! - We always include a welcome cocktail on day one of each tour, plus premium, classified and "Grand Cru" wines at all groups meals during each of our tours. If we don't include a meal on any particular day, we always have a list of our favorite cafés, brasseries and restaurants that we recommend and will be happy to reserve for you.
- We ALWAYS provide our guests the BEST rooms at every hotel we use on our tours ! - We always reserve the VERY BEST for our guests ! Plus there is NEVER any hotel hopping on our tours. We select one exclusive, luxurious, historical establishment for the entire 5 nights of each tour.
- Our scheduled walks are ALWAYS guided ! - We always guide our walks !! Our guides are experienced and have walked our trails repeatedly each season - even in their off season, and are knowledgeable about what each trail has to offer. Our guides accompany every walk on every tour where optional and scheduled walks are included. And our guides remain with the group during the entirety of each walk. We believe your walks with us should always be fun, interesting and a time to sit back and enjoy the views along the trail while someone else takes charge and shows you the way! We have specially designed all of our trails exclusively to share with our guests. A second guide drives the support van.
- We ALWAYS provide van support for our walks ! - In addition to providing guides who accompany each walk on our tours, we always provide a support van whose sole responsibility is to meet the group at designated points throughout each walk to provide more refreshments and snacks, collect any purchases made during visits along our trails, and provide a ride to any guest who needs a break.
Unrivaled Expertise within France and the Best Tour Guides:
All Off the Beaten Path guides are Americans with dual nationality (American-French citizenship), are multi-lingual and reside in France. They also bring a wealth of local information and history to enrich each guest's experience and have been selected for their comprehensive understanding of French culture. You will find that Off the Beaten Path guides are wonderful traveling companions, whose knowledge and sense of fun and positive attitude make each day a wonderful experience.
Bordeaux Tour Guest Testimonials
"Thanks for taking care of us in Bordeaux. We loved participating in all of the activities on the tour. We could have never organized them ourselves. It was a fantastic trip with fun filled days, a truly remarkable experience. We're hoping to hook up on another one of your tours. Always stick with the best. We will highly recommend this trip to our friends and family." Terje and Belinda Gudmestad, Los Angeles, CA (Bordeaux Wine and Culinary Tour, Best Adventures in Provence Tour)
"The tour far exceeded our expectations! Our guides were very knowledgeable, skilled and organized. Well done and many thanks! I would not change a thing." Patrick & Rosemary Tuohey, Victoria, Australia (Bordeaux Tour) - not pictured